C)WSE - Certified Wireless Security Engineer Courseware Kit
Certified Wireless Security Engineer covers wireless security as well as many of the course objectives for CWNA & CWSP.
Following this Mile2 Official Course, participants will be prepared to design, implement, and administer wireless technologies and associated security controls that are typical in today’s wireless networks. Additionally, awareness of the current threats against wireless networks will be investigated and countermeasures detailed. Course participants will have the ability to complete laboratories in all of the following areas:
• Selecting and implementing the appropriate wireless equipment for a given environment
• Performing a wireless site survey
• Employing various wireless authentication mechanisms
• Examining various wireless security exploits
• Determining environmental factors that affect wireless performance
• Evaluating the latest wireless security standards
• Developing a wireless security policy
This course enables an individual to plan, select and implement the appropriate wireless hardware and deploy the correct security controls to support a typical environment. A focus on RF (radio frequency) technologies in a vendor neutral environment, with hands-on laboratories to reinforce concepts, allows participants the broadest exposure to key concepts. This course is committed to be the most current in the industry, with professionally developed laboratory exercises and real world hardware.
Kit includes: Mile2® student combined workbook and lab guide (330 pages), Key Concepts/Definitions booklet